Terms of sale
1) Prices are fixed, expressed in euros and inclusive of VAT.
2) The books are guaranteed to be authentic, complete and well preserved, unless otherwise indicated, and in any case always corresponding to the descriptions.
3) Books for viewing are not sent.
4) Shipments are usually made within 48 hours from the date of purchase confirmation. Purchases confirmed on Friday and Saturday are usually shipped the following Monday.
5) The shipping and handling costs are charged to the customer. The shipping rates adopted by us are calculated on a flat-rate basis and in such a way as to be advantageous for customers. For special formats and for shipments abroad it will be necessary to request a cost estimate.
6) The goods travel at the customer's own risk.
7) After 7 days from the date of receipt, no claim is considered valid.
8) For any controversy the court of Bari is competent.
Treatment of personal data
In compliance with the privacy legislation (Legislative Decree n. 196/2003), the data and information provided by customers will not be disclosed to third parties and will be used exclusively for sending information material of our firm. The customer has the right, at any time, to request the variation or cancellation of their data from our archives.